MEDIUM: Fine Art Print or Ready to Hang Wood or Canvas Print
FINE ART PRINT DETAILS: Archival inkjet print
INK: Archival Epson UltraChrome K3™ ink
PAPER 100% cotton, museum quality, 300gsm, matte finish
Please note that all square print sizes will be cropped to suit best composition for each image.
ALL PHOTOGRAPHS ALSO AVAILABLE AS READY-TO-HANG WOOD OR CANVAS PRINTS:
SIZES 8X10" THRU 30X40"
MAPLE WOOD PRINT DETAILS:
Maple Wood Prints are printed directly on to 1/2" thick maple surfaced wood board, for a warm and natural-looking print that is also eco-friendly. Each wood print is unique and no two prints will look precisely alike. No framing necessary, wood float hanging hardware and cleat included for flush to the wall art.
A white ink underlay is printed under the image area to make the true colors of your image pop, while still allowing the beautiful wood texture to show on the print surface.
Border Options: All Maple Wood Prints will be created without borders.
If you would prefer a border, please specify in a note at checkout (no price change for either option):
Wood prints cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Fine Art Canvas Wraps are printed directly onto museum-quality canvas material using high-quality archival inks. Lustre Laminate is applied to each piece to protect the surface of the print.
The image is mirror wrapped around the edges so none of the original photograph is lost to wrapping on the sides.
Canvas wraps are ready to hang on the wall right out of the box, and can also be displayed propped on a mantle or bookshelf.
Please provide a street address, Canvas Gallery wraps cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
CUSTOM SIZING: If you'd like to see any photograph as a custom size, please send me a note and I will create a sample and post it here in my store for you.
FLOAT FRAMING: Solid wood float frames available upon request, custom listing will be created. Float Frames are available in black, white, gold, pewtter, silver, barnwood or whitewashed barnwood. Float frames are mounted with a space between the frame and the Canvas Wrap, so that your print appears to be floating within the frame. Float frames currently available for shipping within the U.S only.
FINE ART PRINT SIZE GUIDE:
STANDARD PRINT SIZES: (fits standard size frames)
4x6 Fine Art Print $15 *see custom listing for this size
5x7 Fine Art Print $20 *see custom listing for this size
8x10 Fine Art Print $35
11x14 Fine Art Print $60
16x20 Fine Art Print $105
24x30 FineArt Print $190
SQUARE PRINT SIZES:
8x8 Fine Art Print $30
10x10 Fine Art Print: $40
12x12 Fine Art Print $70
16x16 Fine Art Print $90
24x24 Fine Art Print $150
FULL-FRAME PRINT SIZES: (not cropped)
8x12 Fine Art Print $40
10x15 Fine Art Print $50
12x18 Fine Art Print $80
16x24 Fine Art Print $120
24x36 Fine Art Print $230
All prints are created with Professional, Archival Photographic paper to last a lifetime. I offer two paper choices:
~ Matte Paper with a beautiful, watercolor and lusterless surface
Please note that all square print sizes will be cropped to suit best composition for each image, as shown in preview.
Photo Encaustic on Wood
Photo Encaustic on Wood - Ready To Hang - No Frame Required
Made using my original fine art photography, I transfer every photograph by hand onto each panel. Created using the same care and archival inks as my fine art prints. Each photograph is transferred onto deep cradled artist panels which are made in the USA with sustainable birchwood. These transfers require no framing, can be placed on any shelf, table or hung on a wall with just a nail or two.
Each photograph is transferred and painted with clear encaustic medium and when a piece calls for, encaustic pigment is mixed throughout. Each piece will vary between smooth through dimensional, each with resulting in a sensual artpiece, no two versions will be alike.
Made in the USA from sustainable forest products that ensure the protection of wildlife, plants, soil, and water, the panels are formaldehyde-free and contains no harmful volatile organic compounds.
Photo transfers and encaustic art has been a passion of mine for many years. In the past, I have worked with polaroid emulsion transfers, but I craved larger works of art. I began creating these photo transfers onto cradled wood boards and made my first piece for my daughters nursery and they have been shown in Boston's OKW Gallery.
Shipping and Processing
The time I need to prepare an order for shipping varies. For details, see individual items. Prints and Panels larger than 16x20 require two additional business days before being shipped. Photo transfers are a time-intensive process and are generally sent on their way within 5 business days from the date of your order.
Estimated shipping transit times
- North America: 3-5 business days
- Europe: 7-10 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 10-14 business days
- I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Customs and import taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
TRACKING and EXPRESS SHIPPING
- All photographs, except for the very largest sizes, are shipped flat in protective boxes that cannot be bent.
- Within the United States all photograph orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail with Tracking and Delivery Confirmation or via UPS in the case of large orders.
- International orders are shipped via USPS 1st class international mail, or Priority International depending on the size of the order.
- Tracking is available for international orders. Contact me for a quote.
***Please note, buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
***Please note, Photo Transfers cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
Returns and Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges:
- Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back to me in their original condition within: 14 days of delivery
- I don't accept cancellations, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Conditions of return
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Please note that because of the high production costs and custom nature of the process, photo encaustic panels are non-refundable. If, however, your photo encaustic panel arrives damaged, please notify me as soon as possible to rectify the issue.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information
- To communicate with you about your order
- To fulfill your order
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes)
UPDATED PRICING: November 2020
Please bear with me as I update all art pricing on my website to reflect my current offerings while living abroad. All prints and canvas gallery wraps will continue to be created and shipped from both New Zealand and USA, whichever is nearest the shipping address you provide to me.
Please purchase as usual, an invoice reflecting my price adjustment will be sent to your email. Once paid, your order will begin processing immediately. I apologize for this temporary inconvenience.
To view my updated price list, please view "Updated Pricing" found here: https://www.marylynnburke.com/new-zealand-prices